HOME......

Well, I lost my mobile last month ( wait wait ......I am not the person behind those IP's ....i dint even bother as whoever found it must have regretted it). And as a result did not call home for about a month, except for one time when an urgent request for "Besan ka Laddoos" was made by my friends and one of them ( the great and very munificent ( magnificento) PIA a.k.a Harishankar Jagadish) obliged with his cell phone.
Meanwhile my parents decided that they better stay informed, about what I am upto ( reason was the mark sheet of the previous sem :( ....bad luck...), and my sister send me the following scrap on orkut.
It was interesting to read it, so I am putting it here .

"good evening sir
due to our viewers (dats ur mum and dad) overwhelming response (you know watzzit) . We have decided to air you on our chat show (doesn't matter whatz your geographical location is) so it'd be our honor and good fortune to have you as our humble guest tonight (phone kar bachhu phir pata lagega). please text us your phone no. so that we can contact you and forward you the besan laddoos (weeks gone by).
awaitin reply
your half witted buck teeth (apne bhai par gayi hai) sister. "

translation (rough) for Hindi here & there
1) "phone kar bachhu phir pata lagega" ....call home kiddo
2) "apne bhai par gayi hai".....well Arbit is a dentist's nightmare....i think that is a gud enuff translation for this.

Comments

  1. I WANT BESAN KE LADDOOS!! WHERE ARE THEY??

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude basen ke ladoo!!! ??? i want then. yar ek mareez ki to sun le aur bata kab aa rhe hai ladoo !!
    btw, ur sister's scrap was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go shivaji
    first come first serve : )
    golden chance to impress girls
    we'll make sure that you get
    it by valentine next year
    with regard
    your sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts