An Afternoon Meeting

On a windy overcast cool afternoon

walking to my class

I met her

in the corridor

with her absinthe amorous eyes

for a second, she looked at me

and saw my blue shirt

a glint of appreciation for a moment fleeting

which was so easy to miss

she gave a smile

soft sweet serene striking sparkling and measured

a gust of wind brought

to me the fragrance of her hair

and as the dotted brightness

of kurta keenly kissed her body......

and air acted as water over it.....

she caught me watching her

and then she was uneasy

thought of me as a ogler, a voyeur

and felt insecure

then she adjusted herself

delicately, shrunk into her clothes

the soft sounds of her footsteps

silenced all the noises in corridor

Comments

  1. sahi hai yaar...good job

    and yeah..who's the inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahut mast yaar
    ekdum beautiful

    waise as with the others
    who is that girl???

    junior hai kya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good yar....I like the finishing sentence..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you certainly are expert at day dreaming :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oye Hoye.
    Lovey Dovey poems and all..
    Who is the inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i know who it is.....does the name begin with a S.......and end with ..........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts