Imagine : End sem Version

Imagine there are no exams
It's easy if you try
No assignment for us
but 24 hr Internet to play
Imagine all the teachers
partying with us every day

Imagine there are no classes
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to RG for
And no labs too
Imagine all the people
putting peace in life

You may say that I'm a slacker
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the campus will be a heaven

Imagine no grade cards
I wonder if you can
No need for night outs or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the 9 pointers
Sharing pot with us

You may say that I'm a loafer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
with Floyd playing in the background



P.S.
RG means relative grading, the system of grading that we have in IIT Madras.
9 pointers are class toppers, usually.

Comments

  1. nice! If only tht were possible... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! beautiful! Wish it were possible...
    not really interested in pot though :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can share thy pot and Floyd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts