Ronnie and Reggie: Grown up

So the balcony has been converted into a flight school. Ronnie and Reggie have grown up. I took this picture yesterday.


Their flight lessons begin early morning. Soon after breakfast I assume. That noisy start to the morning serves as my morning alarm now. They have been really dirty and unhygienic residents. The place has been completely covered up with their droppings. Sometimes the smell comes into the room and I have to shut my windows completely. Although, I do not stay much in my room these days because of the field work, so that saves me from keeping the windows open during day. I am waiting for these guys to learn flying as soon as possible. Then I will drive them out and get the place cleaned up. With the fast pace at which they are growing, I think it won't be far away. See here is the place 

They generally sit close to the opening on the right. That is where parents enter in and bring live food. They shift to the other corner at night. Kommu plays classical music (Hindustani, Carnatic as well as some western) all night sometimes. I think they will grow up to become real connoisseurs of good classical music one day. And I think they will learn how to speak like one of the characters from Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation or Californication.

Comments

Popular Posts