@ IIM Bangalore

I have spent close to a month at IIM Bangalore. The place is wonderful and hectic. The amount of time is indirectly proportional to the amount of assignments which we get (and we get lots). And its speed is of course, directly proportional to the load. This is my classroom. I sit somewhere in the corner left backbench. Seating is by roll numbers and my name automatically makes me a back bencher. One advantage at least.

The place is so beautiful that it made the director  '3 Idiots' chose this as the shooting location. Here is a making video inside IIM Bangalore.

I have 6 courses this term. And the quizzes have already started. The speed and the load will probably hit the blogging activity too. But I will try to write as much crap as possible. I have not explored Bangalore also. I just get enough time to travel along the Bannerghatta road and visit the few malls here. I have plans to visit the national park in any weekend that would be free. I guess my first outside tour will perhaps be the topic for the next post.

Comments

Popular Posts